The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying
“Life doesn’t owe us anything. We only owe ourselves, to make the most of the life we are living, of the time we have left, and to live in gratitude.” Bronnie Ware
The top 5 common regrets of the dying.
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
One thing I am passionate about is living without regret and believe me I have had a good deal of them already.
I couldn’t make sense of the life I was living. I couldn’t understand how I would be able to look back following the paths I was on with any great meaning. So I made some changes. I disrupted my life and been happier for it.
I want to help others to the same. Sharing what I’ve learnt in a mentoring program I am rolling out soon. If you want to find more purpose in your life. If you looking to make some change and this sparks some interest, please get in touch and let’s make a time to chat further.
For more details, message me directly or email me at email@example.com
Further Reading and Resources